www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Friday finally ! Which means i will have my time to go out late !
After school, i went home to take a nap before preparing to go out.
Headed down to Marina Square to meet Jason and I saw Chinyong & co at there too.
Went to watch "Once A Gangster", which is a Hong Kong movie but we were late for around 30minutes ! The show is still alright only.

After watching the movie, we went to "Xin Wang Taiwan Cafe" for our dinner !
And i ordered Cheezy Crispy Chicken Chop Rice with a Oreo Milk Tea with pearl. It sounds yummy right ?! =D Anyway i think the chicken chop really taste great, thats why is call Taiwan Cafe.
And is my first time to see Oreo Milk Tea but the taste is still not that bad.













he just love to candid me when i am eating ! i got a lot of candid photos !



After dinner, Jason's friend came to meet us and we went to Swisshotel New Asia Bar.
The scenery of Singapore is really nice in the bar. I think it look nicer than sitting the Ferris Wheel. I love the night scenery there !! I guess is quite a romantic place for couples.
I drank a few sip of white wine and Lychee martini before heading to Boat Quay.

























white wine.





















lychee martini









even his friend is crazy over taking photos ! I guess he is more crazy than my friends. he can take photos almost every mins.

















Went down to boat quay to meet two more of his friends and they drank martell.
I did not really drink much though. I am not even tipsy.
I went back home around 2am.





Thanks Jason for the whole day. =)

No comments: