www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 05, 2010






School days as usual and of course the duration for wed to fri is only 4hours.
So went to school from 9am to 1pm.
After school, i rushed down to Orchard to meet my dearest Jovin for a casting on NaughtyG's drink. We will be working for this weekend at some department stores.

After the casting, we went to FarEast Plaza for lunch ! I had fish fillet noodles. =D
Then we shopped around and both of us bought a tank top at Blossomz.
Walked down to Cineleisure and had Banana Split at Swensen Cafe but the ice cream taste not cold enough !
I was damn full after eating the ice cream but Jovin was craving for Prawn Carbonara at Pasta De Waraku so we ended up going there eat and shared. Xingyi came to meet us at there too.

I went off after dinner and back to Tampines.
Meet my dearest Baobao and Stella and we went to chill at Starbuck.
We chit-chatted a lot stuff and i always felt happy to chat with them.

And thanks both of them to be there for me when i was at the most upset. Afterall, only friends that will be there everytime but not boyfriend.
I felt better after chatting with them, saying all my sorrows out is better to keep everything in my heart.
We chatted all the way till 12plus and i am really tired but still i love the time spending with them. I seriously hope that all of us will be free to go out and have fun one whole day again. I miss the times when i could have fun.

No comments: